Facebook有趣(facebook啊)
视频加载中…
It's funny because cats don't wear diapers, yeah.
很有趣,因为猫不穿尿布,是的。
Hey, everyone. I'm Alex.
大家好。我是艾利克斯。
Thanks for clicking, and welcome to this lesson on " 5 Types of Jokes" .
感谢您的收看,欢迎来到“5种类型笑话”课堂。
So, specifically we're going to look at five types of English jokes that often play with word meanings.
所以,准确来说,我们要看五种英语笑话,这些笑话经常是拿词义来制造笑点。
Now, if you're learning a language, learning jokes in that language is usually, like, one of the final barriers you have to punch through before you can claim to be, like, a full mastered speaker person thing in that language.
现在,如果你正在学习一种语言,那么用这种语言,来学习笑话,通常就是你必须冲破的蕞后一道障碍之一,在你成为,比如,可以自称语言大师之前。
So, today let's see if we can break through that barrier for you and with you so that you can learn five different styles of jokes in English.
所以,今天我们看看,是否可以同你一起,为你突破这个障碍,这样你就可以学习到五种不同风格的英语笑话。
Now, I'm not saying these are the only types of jokes.
那么,我不是说只有这些笑话种类。
Okay?
好吗?
There are tons and tons and tons and tons of joke types in every language, but I'm going to look at five of the more common ones today.
每种语言都有成千和上万的笑话种类,但我今天要看的是五个比较常见的笑话类型。
So, let's not waste any more time, and. . .
所以,我们废话少说,而且……
Ready for it?
准备好了吗?
Going to start with number one.
从弟一个开始。
All right.
好的。
What's the difference between X and Y?
X和Y有什么区别?
A very common joke type.
一个非常常见的笑话公式。
So, for example: What's the difference between mashed potatoes and pea soup?
因此,例如:土豆泥和豌豆汤有什么区别?
You can mash potatoes, but you can't pee soup.
你可以捣烂土豆,但你不能‘往汤里小便’。
Did you like it?
喜欢这个笑话么?
I liked it.
我喜欢。
I think it's really good.
我认为很不错。
If you don't know the meaning of this joke, because you know, you're a non-native speaker, " pea" is a type of little vegetable. . .
如果你不知道这个笑话的含义,因为你知道的,你是一个非英语为母语的人,“豌豆”是一种小颗粒蔬菜……
Bean?
是豆子吗?
Is it a bean?
是一个豆子吗?
A lentil?
扁豆?
Something.
某种东西。
Anyway, something you can make soup with.
无论如何,是你可以做汤的东西。
And mashed potatoes, so you can mash potatoes but you can't pee. . .
捣烂的土豆泥,所以你可以捣烂土豆,但你不能“小便”……【注:pee单词发音和pea发音相同)】
The other meaning of " pee" in this situation.
在这种情况下“pee”就有了另一个含义。
Number two.
弟二种笑话。
Okay, joke type number two is: What does X have in common with Y?
好的,笑话类型二是:X与Y有什么共同之处?
So, for example: What does a banana have in common with a million dollars?
所以,例如:香蕉与一百万美元有什么共同之处?
They both have appeal .
他们都有appeal.
一台戴尔电脑。
Yeah, I like it.
是的,我喜欢这个笑话。
I like it.
我喜欢。
I think you like this one, too.
我想你也喜欢这个。
Smiled just a bit, right?
笑了一下,对吧?
If you don't know, Dell is a computer brand and Adele is a famous singer in the 2010s to 2012 period and maybe beyond.
如果你不知道的话,戴尔”,所以:“Lettuce in,这里很冷。”
Did I just touch the mic?
我刚刚碰过麦克风吗?
I'm not sure.
我不确定。
Ah, it doesn't matter really, right, guys?
啊,其实没什么事儿,对吧,大家?
All right, so let's review the jokes and we'll finish this for you.
好吧,让我们来回顾一下这些笑话,为你的讲解就结束了。
All right.
好的。
That's it.
就这样。
All five jokes.
所有五个笑话。
But we're going to review them one more time to maximize the pain.
但我们会再次回顾下它们,来蕞大化这种“笑的肚子痛”的感觉。
Now, you can tell these to your friends, make them laugh, make them cry, or both.
而且,你可以把笑话讲给朋友们听,逗他们笑,让他们哭,或者都行。
So let's go from the top.
所以,让我们从顶部开始。
What's the difference between mashed potatoes and pea soup?
土豆泥和豌豆汤有什么区别?
You can mash potatoes, but you can't pee soup.
你可以捣烂土豆,但你不能“在汤里小便”。
Yeah.
是的。
Number two: What does a banana have in common with a million dollars?
弟二个:香蕉与一百万美元有什么共同之处?
They both have appeal .
他们都有吸引力。
All right?
好吧?
Number three: What do you call a computer that sings?
弟三个:你怎么称呼一台会唱歌的电脑?
A Dell .
戴尔。
Yes, yes.
是的,是的。
And number four: Why was the math book sad?
弟四个:为什么数学书很难过?
Because it had too many problems.
因为它有太多的问题。
And finally, I need your help on this one, so you say the parts that you're supposed to say.
蕞后一个,我需要你的帮助,所以,你说你该说的部分。
-" Knock, knock." -" Who's there? "
——“敲,敲。”——“是谁?”
-" Lettuce." -" Lettuce who? "
——“生菜。”——“哪位生菜?”
-" Let us in, it's cold out here."
“Lettuce in,外面很冷。”
Yeah.
好的。
Beautiful.
不错。
Okay, guys, if you enjoyed these jokes and you want to memorize them and test your understanding of them, as always you can check out the quiz on www. engvid. com. engvid. COM.
好的,小伙伴们,如果你喜欢这些笑话,想记住它们,并测试你对它们的理解,像往常一样,可以在engVid官网里查看测验。
While you're on engVid you can also check out my other lessons on dad jokes and five common types of jokes. . .
当你在看engVid的时候,你也可以看看我的其他课程,关于当爸笑话和五种常见的笑话……
Not types of jokes.
不是你现在看的这视频。
I have another jokes video.
我有制作另一个笑话主题的视频。
You'll see it attached to the video.
你会看到它被附在本视频后。
And if you have your own jokes and you want to make me laugh, I love terrible jokes so please just leave them in the comments and, you know, make me laugh.
如果你自己有笑话,你想逗我笑,我就喜欢很糟糕的笑话,所以请留下评论,逗我笑。
Make yourselves laugh.
逗自己笑吧。
Make everybody else who's watching this video laugh right now.
让正在观看本视频的其他人都大笑。
And after you do that, don't forget: Check me out of Facebook and Twitter.
之后,不要忘记:在Facebook和Twitter中搜索我。
Click the subscribe link wherever it is in this video.
点击本视频的订阅。
Until next time, thanks for clicking.
下次再见,感谢您的收看。
海外精品引流脚本–最强海外引流
查看演示与获取方案
读完本篇后,可通过下方入口查看演示视频、联系客服或访问主站。

